Browse Products by Brand
- Amplified Phones
- Hearing Aids Direct
- Hearing Impaired Accessories
- Telecoil Devices
- TV Ears
Browse Products by Price
Risk Free Trial Period
At Hearing Aids Direct we believe the best way to make an educated decision on purchasing a hearing aid (s) is to try them out first. This is why we most of our local providers offer a completely risk free trial period* on all our hearing aids. If you don't like the hearing aid (s), find a better deal on the price, want to switch your provider, or simply don't experience the benefit, you may return your hearing aid (s) to the local network provider and they will give you a full refund*.
45 Day Trial Period
If within forty-five (45) days from date of delivery, your hearing aid(s) does not perform to your satisfaction, our in network provider who provided you with the hearing aid(s) will refund the entire* purchase price of the equipment. See local clinic for full details.
We hold your satisfaction with highest regards, if you are not a 100% satisfied with our website and services or our local in network providers, please give us a call at (877) 828-4327 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to fix any complaints you might have.
12, 24, and 36 Month Service Warranty
Should your hearing aids prove defective due to manufacturing defects within 12 months (24 and 36 month warranties are standard on some of our higher end models, check model info sheets) of the date of purchase, return to the purchase location and at their discretion, they'll repair or replace it, free of charge. Some repairs might require to be sent to a factory repair center and can take 3-10 days to return (Warranty only applies to hearing aids and not to other items such as batteries and none electronic accessories.)
Most of our hearing aids automatically come with free lost and damage insurance (deductible applies) from delivery of the hearing aids on up to 3 years, depending on the model. Loss and damage insurance will apply when the hearing aid is not covered under the manufacturer warranty. Non-covered warranty events are below:
Events that are not covered under the standard warranty, but are covered under the loss and damage insurance are:
- Damage from unit having been stepped on or otherwise damaged.
- Damage from having been chewed on by human or animal.
- Damage due to the unit having been swallowed, by human or animal.
- Damage due to the unit having been exposed to excessive water causing a short circuit of the electronics.
* Risk free trial period requires a deposit, usually the full amount of the hearing aids in order to commence. If you return the hearing aid (s) within the 45 day trial period, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit unless your state or local laws require or allow a restocking fee. Some of our providers do charge a restocking fee up to the maximum amount allowed by state law. Restocking fees allowed by law are not and can not be regulated by Hearing Aids Direct. Call for details